2011. február 17., csütörtök

SG

WHEN DANNY MURPHY LEFT:

'I am still gutted to this day that Danny is not at Liverpool. It kills me. Really does… God, I miss him.'

WHEN MICHAEL OWEN LEFT:

'My career had been so intertwined with Michael’s. I’d lost a fantastic team-mate, a striker whose runs I could pick out in my sleep. When Michael left Anfield, a part of me left with him.'

WHEN XABI ALONSO LEFT:

'Devastated, yeah. Devastated. But there was nothing I could do about it… We’ve got other midfielders here doing a good job but it will take a while before Alonso’s out of our system because he was such a top player… He was sometimes underrated when he was here because of the likes of Fernando Torres and that, but when you play with him and without him you realise how much he meant to you, both as a player and the team as a whole.'

WHEN FERNANDO TORRES LEFT:

'I was heartbroken, absolutely gutted.'

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése